Friday 17 October 2014

WEARABLE HALLOWEEN

Hello Loves!

So, I've been a very naughty girl lately, haven't I? I can't quite remember the last time I wrote something in here, but unfortunately the blog tells me the date of my last post... It won't let me forget... It will never let me forget...

You can punish me by throwing candy at me, I deserve it.

It's just that I have been so focused on Youtube, but from now on, I'll try my best to make time for everything!

In this post I'll showcase my last makeup tutorial! (I know, I know... That's cheating.. But bear with me, will you?)

Here in Portugal we don't really go crazy on Halloween. Pfff... We are shmucks! Every year I think 'This time I'll actually have a great costume!' But then I remember I'll be the only crazy with an actual costume, while most people have a pair of cat years! That they got by drinking a shot! Also, I'm a little bit lazy.

So I thought I would come up with a makeup tutorial that is not super over the top, just a tiny bit freaky. I hope you like it :)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment